Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Ass worship phone sex

Are you an ass lover who is craving a special treat? Well Ms. Tina would be more than willing to oblige. Scat phone sex is one of my specialties I offer the quality and confidence on this kinky subject you will not find elsewhere. Ass worship phone sex is the ultimate humiliation sacrifice from a dedicated slave and I deeply encourage it! Extreme phone sex turns this kinky Mama on like no other; I love to show off my sexy ass especially if I know it can make your mouth water. Kissing my lovely pucker, rimming my sweet ass, sliding in deep to enjoy and worship my inner walls is exactly what a slave needs to do to impress me enough to offer him the grand prize.


I don’t need to go into much detail in this blog it’s pretty self-explanatory after-all the spicy magic does happen when you pick up the phone and call me for your extreme phone sex fantasy!

No comments:

Mommy Phone Sex with Tina

Look who is back after a long medical leave! ME! The fetish phone sex vixen ya’ll cherish. 1st I want to take a second to thank every one of...