Thursday, May 30, 2019

Cock tease phone sex

Ms. Tina absolutely loves showing off my vixen side during our cock tease phone sex session, flirtation, seduction; as I share my femininity it will drive you insane. The ups and downs of this cock tease phone sex session will take you on a sexual roller coaster ride, thrilling excitement that will have your hard cock standing at a tension just for me. I feel so hot dressed up in my sexy lingerie, stockings and heels it brings out a lusty side of me that will drive you wild!

Add a kinky phone sex twist, such as a fetish, Mommy role play, forced intoxication or accomplice fantasy; I would be happy to contour the perfect scenario just to keep your attention. Quality mature phone sex perfect to hook a novice, but I must warn you! I will become your next sexual addiction.

I listen closely to all of your dirty secrets; taking it all in heightens me sexually. I love bring myself right to the edge of an orgasm using your weakness against you! I will have you eating right out the palm of my hand.

No comments:

Mommy Phone Sex with Tina

Look who is back after a long medical leave! ME! The fetish phone sex vixen ya’ll cherish. 1st I want to take a second to thank every one of...